Hi,

Le lun. 12 juin 2023 à 10:58, Johannes Kröger (WhereGroup) via QGIS-User <
qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org> a écrit :

> Hi,

[snip]

> The internet is full of ancient, random and poorly compiled batch scripts
> which really shouldn't be used anymore.

Great point! This is where IMHO QGIS official documentation should have a
say and play an authoritative role, with up to date, clear and meaningful
instructions.
This topic of configuring QGIS with python environment is to some extent
"discussed" at [0] and [1]. Do these pages meet the conditions to play that
authoritative role? I'm not that sure, given how recurring the topic
arises, but TBH I'm not versed enough in Python to be fully credible.

[0]
https://docs.qgis.org/3.28/en/docs/pyqgis_developer_cookbook/plugins/ide_debugging.html#debugging-with-pycharm-on-ubuntu-with-a-compiled-qgis
[1]
https://docs.qgis.org/3.28/en/docs/pyqgis_developer_cookbook/intro.html#python-applications