Hi,
One solution is to use Warp, found under Raster --> Projections --> Warp
(reproject)
This will allow you to specify a resolution and also change the file type.
Kind Regards,

Richard

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 46 942 2409
https://gov.ie/opw

——
To send me files larger than 30MB, please use the link below
https://filetransfer.opw.ie/filedrop/richard.mcdonn...@opw.ie

Email Disclaimer:
https://www.gov.ie/en/organisation-information/439daf-email-disclaimer/

——
MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 46 942 2409
https://https://gov.ie/opw<https://www.opw.ie>

——