Micha Silver wrote:

Just installed 0.8 on windows and it looks friggin terrific!

Is there still a problem with the measuring tool? (I recall a post a year back about this). I am in our local transverse meracator projection (Israel ITM, SRID 2039). THe project is set to that projection and the layers are recognized in the correct projection. But clicking on either measure button, the warning message comes up regarding "... geographic coordinate system..." and the resulting numbers are way off.

Thanks for the outstanding work.
Micha

I'll revise my story: I did my linux install yesterday evening (compiled on FC6 with grass, postgis, gdal etc.) and the measuring tool worked as expected. So I guess this might be a problem with the Windows binary.
Regards,
Micha