Craig Leat wrote:
> The Windows installer tries to look up the QGIS installation path from
> the registry (location
> of the uninstaller). I forgot to mention this. So people who have not
> used the Windows installer for Quantum GIS might experience some
> problems. In this case, you can specify
> the installation location on the commandline. For example:
>
> ghydraulic-setup-2.0.0.exe /D=c:\Quantum GIS\python\plugins

I'm not sure what effect this will have on the hard coded paths
mentioned above, but I will try it out and report back

I tried specifying the path on the command line like so: ghydraulic-setup-2.0.0.exe /D=c:\QGIS_0.9.0_26.10.2007\python\plugins
and received an error saying that QGIS is not installed.

Perhaps you meant to say that the switch /D is used to supply the path to QGIS? Anyway, tried this and still can't load the plugin.

Best regards

Craig Leat.