Tim,

could the new 0.9.1 include the transparency raster branch?
It seems that Peter Ersts has these tools pretty advanced.
It's actually very difficult to use QGis for real work with imagery
without having these tools available.

Thank you all for your work!

Agus

Tim Sutton escribió:
> Hi
>
> Was anyone able to test Toms patch? Can we go ahead and apply it to
> trunk? We would like to do a follow up release of QGIS 0.9.1 in the
> next few days - in particular to provide updated binaries to address
> some GRASS issues Martin fixed, and to provide a Toms WMS fix.
>
> Best regards
>
> Tim
>
> 2007/10/31, Tom Elwertowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
>>> I'd like to test it.  Where's the patch?
>> Here's a patch for the current (r3707) trunk:
>> http://www.compassowl.com/qgis_wms_async.diff
>>
>> Tom

Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
LLuis Sole Sabaris s/n
08028 Barcelona
Spain
Tel. 34 934095410