Have you added anything recently after which the problems started?

Another approach is to remove all the PCI cards and see if this is an
improvement.  On that assumption, put the PCI cards back one at a time and
see if it makes a difference.

Also do this with USB devices.

A lot of work but it should give you the answer you need.

Best Wishes,

Peter