From: "Malcolm Cadman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Email problems

no blocking. No problems..

OK if you have the level of access to be able to do that. Which has obviously solved the problem.

I know that AOL in early 2004 put in a spam blocking system at the ISP
before it reaches the user.  Which has been quite effective ( although a
few still inevitable get through ).

Maybe your email to the list was being treated as 'spam' ?