Phoebus R. Dokos wrote:
> I have been contemplating this for years :-) With the help of several nice
> users I have a very complete collection of software and games (which I
> previously owned anyway)... however due to the copyright problems that
> this would present I do not see it happening anytime soon.
> Of course if someone would like to hunt the original authors of most
> software (Including DP which couldn't/shouldn't be absent from such a
> collection) and get permission WOS-style, I would gladly donate the space.
> I do have currently approx 2 Gigabytes of compressed QL software and that
> doesn't include my progs.
Can't help with the programs mentioned, but we have managed to get Computer
One Pascal compiler released now for non-commercial usage, the former MD of
Computer One (Paul Ives) gave permission to Jean-Yves Rouffiac who in turn
asked me to make it available on a freeware basis from my website and PD
library. He's sent me the compiler and the scanned manual on a CD, although
there seems to be a minor problem which I'm chasing up with him regarding
some missing manual pages. The compiler doesn't seem to run on QPC2 though
it should be fine on QDOS systems (anyone game to try to have a look why?)

This might make a nice little Quanta group project perhaps - form a group of
interested members to chase up older software?