I changed my e-mail address, and it all went quiet....

How much does the Pointer Environment cost these days? Will it run on a QL+GC? A QL + 512k Expanderam + FDD? A 128K QL? Does it need any extra hardware, e.g. a mouse - or, perhaps the more pertinent question would be - CAN a mouse be added to a standard(ish) QL & run with the modern equivalent of the pointer environment? Is that still QPTR2?

Ah, so many questions...

Best Regards, Adrian Vickers.

SolutionEngineers.com,
Gable Mount, 209 Vicarage Hill,
Benfleet, Essex SS7 1PF.

Tel: +44 (0) 1268 750 547
Mob: +44 (0) 7768 824 891
Fax: +44 (0) 8700 941 417

SolutionEngineers.com is a trading name of DotNet Consultancy Ltd.
Registered in England & Wales, No. 04656720