Hi all,

SMSQE 3.07 is now ready and being sent to the resellers.

Give the guys some time to receive it before you clamour for your upgrades...

I'll put up the sources some time during the weekend on te website which,
as a reminder, is at

http://www.scp-paulet-lenerz.com/smsqe/

What is new in this version?

There is a new keyword:
EX_M: This behaves a bit like EX in that the calling job continues executing
(like EX and contray to EW) but the job created is owned by the calling job
(like EW). This means that if you get rid of the calling job, you will also
get rid of the created job(s).

A treat for QXL owners: Thanks to Bruno COATIVY, you can now configure
what dos drive letters (C:, D: etc) corresponds to win1_, win2_ etc...
Just configure the new SMSQE.EXE file, under the "Host" section.

The Q40 flp density workaround in v. 3.06 now works. This is a 1 byte change
in 1 source file, and I still managed to get it wrong!
 -sigh -

Have fun!

Wolfgang