Malcolm Cadman wrote:
I do not have a binary editor.
Perhaps someone else could perform the modification, and send me a copy ?

The software is dated 1997, so maybe the Beginners' Club can provide and updated version too . The author is listed as Andrea Carpi.

I'm very happy to know that there is still interest about my CD Player.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to try to resolve the problem, but I could send to who requires the SBasic sorces with the licence to modify them.

The software is inspired to the original CD Player furnished with QPC.

It needs, Turbotoolkit, Qliberator and Easyptr.

I would like redraw the menu with more color, but, unfortunately I don't find the time to devote to the QL programming.

CIAO to all.

Andrea Carpi.

Please, send your requesto to [EMAIL PROTECTED]