Hi Guys,

I have sent mark an email as the address Dilwyn suggested. I know mark
moved into Apple Macs (particularly into using them for Artwork) and had
intended to put all of his QL programs on the website, but obviously hasn't
gotten around to it - I haven't talked to him in probably about 2 years.

I was given my copy of Perfection by Mark, and don't recall if he was
distributing it or just wanted me to test it for him. I wouldn't want to
annoy mark by distributing it  to later find its not the latest version, or
a version he never wanted released. I use Perfection irregularly, and am
unsure if this version I have is truly bug free - although I do know the
configurator works very well with large screens, it prints ok, and I
couldn't find anything wrong with it in the limited use I gave it.

I will hope he responds to the email, and in the meantime hopefully Dave
Gilham will pop up to shed some light......

Cheers,

Darren Branagh,
Bank of Ireland - Cards And Loans Business,
Nassau House, 33/35 Nassau Street, Dublin 2. Ireland.
Tel: 1850-530-530 Fax: 01-6706813.
Direct Line:- (+353)-1-6176082

BOI Group Data Classification -

                      "Dilwyn Jones"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                To:      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      Sent by:                                cc:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Subject: Re: [ql-users] Perfection

                      s.q-v-d.com

                      04/10/2004 20:45

                      Please respond to ql-users

Just checked on Mark's website, no mention of Perfection.

The email address on there is webmaster AT the-furnace DOT demon DOT
co DOT uk

The only QL program on his site is Editor 3.07K. I have most of his
other stuff on my website (K-Base, MK Utils etc etc) but not
Perfection. Darren, if you think the version you have is distributable
(perhaps Dave Gilham might pop his head above the parapet and stop
lurking to let us know...) send me a copy and I'll pop it on the
website.

The email address might help you contact him to ask what the situation
is.