----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Firshman"
Subject: Re: [ql-users] QL 2004 Eindhoven - no! QL2005!!!! @ ?????

> I remember Quanta saying the Horizon Centre was too expensive.
> I liked the Walton Park Hotel, but I suspect that is expensive too.
> Not exactly convenient though for overseas visitors or people North of
> Watford.

As I understand it the Horizon Centre is no longer available for events of
this nature. I believe Roy had already checked that out. For a major
intenational show I am not so worried about expense as Quanta has the money.

> >Not sure how easy access would be for international visits - is the
> >local area served by an international airport for example? What are
> >rail connections like to the south coast sea ports and Birmingham and
> >London airports?

Frequent direct rail services from Birmingham to Bristol and through trains
from Bristol to major South Coast towns. International Airport at Bristol on
the Portishead side of the city.

Best Wishes,
Geoff