Has anyone ever come across a Texas Instruments Omni 800 printer (model  880).

I have a customer who needs to either get one replaced or repaired for use
with a bespoke Unix system asap.  If we cannot find one, does anyone  know if
they were an Epson compatible at all (in which case, all we need is an  A3
Epson dot matrix printer).

Boy, if we could keep a stock of second hand printers, we could make a
fortune supplying all these legacy systems (as well as the QL, Spectrum and BBC

market)

--
Rich  Mellor
RWAP Services

Stuck with ordinary dial up  internet connection ??
Read our review of internet accelerators and  broadband at: