> > Actually, John, I thought all the committee were going to be at Byfleet. I
> > thought we agreed at Hove that we would have a committee meeting there.
> > After all there is a lot of business piling up and some things from the
> last
> > meeting and from our February meeting still have to be resolved,
> >
> > Best Wishes,
> > Geoff
> >
> That may be so, I have asked the question. Even so, I cannot vouch for other
> members being visible at Byfleet - Look hard!!
>
> John Gilpin.
Byfleet is just over a week away. Everyone do your best to publicise that
workshop and encourage people to visit. My newsletter has a nasty habit of
turning up on the monday or tuesday FOLLOWING a workshop, so I don't know if
mailing preference is given to those living in the likely visitor area around a
workshop or of it's just the mail getting held up at Welsh customs :-(