The problem is Quanta IS JUST sitting on a stack of cash - I have contributed to their coffers since 1986!
To Geoff Wicks, thanks for the concern, but you tell me, what can Quanta do for me? - I live in a QL World black hole! The monthly mag was like a lifeline but now I rely on QLToday because it is a vabrant, upbeat and altogether more informative tome - and it gives breaking news on all things QLish. QUANTA mag has become a shrivelled prune of its former self, and as I have already said, the news is already old. So Geoff, what can Quanta do for outlanders such as me?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Duncan Neithercut" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 8:42 PM
Subject: RE: [ql-users] Re: QL2005

Dont walk away : Quanta is sitting on a stack of cash that should be used
for the benefit of Quanta members and QL users in general, I guess that
most who are left on the scene must have been members at one time.
Geoff Wicks is right to try to identify a way of spending some of that
cash to help the scene along at the moment.

Duncan Neithercut