----- Original Message -----
From: "wolfgang mühlegger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Re: QL2005

> gwicks schrieb:
> >
> > Can I remind everyone again. You don't have to convince John Gilpin and
> > myself of the need for changes. You do have to convince 4 committee
> > members who do not read this list.
>
> ok - so how can i reach them?
>
> wolfgang

Just because some committee members don't respond to each and every email on
this list does not mean that they are unaware of your comments. Just
continue to post your comments HERE, they ARE being monitored by more people
on the committee than you think, and some inter-committee discussion is also
being held. As I said a few days ago, there is much agenda material here for
the next Quanta meeting.

John Gilpin.