Have moved this to a new thread as its not really relevent.

<<cut>>
As it happens I am corresponding with Peter on another subject at the moment and have just emailed him. I took the opportunity of telling him of this
thread and said people would be interested to hear of relevant Q60
developments. I did suggest that maybe private emails are better.

Not really if they are just news of developments - everyone would love the opportunity to discuss things Peter is working on and maybe offer some support and encouragement I am sure.

BTW my impression is that there is a willingness on both sides to forget the arguments of the past. I was quite worried about the licence debate boiling up into a major row at QL2004 and spoiling the show if Peter came. (And I wanted him to be present.) I found both sides in the argument were prepared to be flexible to prevent that happening. We just have to be careful on both sides to avoid the subjects we know are too sensitive.

I sure hope so - the licence discussion has been done and dusted. Both sides have to accept that they will never reach a compromise on it and now look to the future. Basically I don't care if people are willing to work under the licence or not - I just want to see the QL move forward and find out what people are working on, so that we can air views on new developments.

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapservices.co.uk/