On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 20:36:50 -0000, Dilwyn Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<<cut>>
It might make sense if someone chooses to convert another monospaced
font at some point.

Yes possibly... Might also want to provide an option in the GUI to select the output colour !!

Well done for all the work you've put into this.

My SER/PAR to PFF program is up and running, although still waiting
for a front end. Will post that as soon as I can (held up by my
experiences with this PC recently)

Great :-) -- Rich Mellor RWAP Services 26 Oak Road, Shelfield, Walsall, West Midlands WS4 1RQ

http://www.rwapservices.co.uk/