on. Needless to say I have never heard from the customer since and
haven't seen him at workshops in recent years either.
Can you email us traders privately so that we can be pre-warned should
he reappear.
Nope. He threatened to sue me once, I nearly thumped him once (and it takes one hell of a lot to make me get even close to thumping anyone). If I ever see him again you'll know from the policemen dragging me away. I don't even want to think about it, other than to say I haven't seen or heard from him for a few years so I don't think he's around. If I do see him, I'll let you know.

P.S. I've just read this email a second time and wonder why I'm still a
QLer after all that?
I have only had one really bad QL customer (and cheque) in all my year's
of trading.
Non-payment was rarely an issue even in those days. One or two cheques did bounce (almost always rectified later). More of a problem was slow payers (educational establishments etc) but nothing major.

P.P.S. Attempting to challenge Nasta for longest emails
No chance
OK, I admit defeat!

P.P.P.S. Having an insomniac night!!!
Ben went to bed at 5am he said.
OK, admit defeat again. But he is much younger than me ;-)