Rich Mellor wrote:
<snip>
Why wait?? I shall not be able to attend Eidnhoven and so will have to rely on someone else to take stock (Geoff)?
Please see my reply to Geoff.
They might have sold out you never know !!
You are pulling my leg here (correct English? :)
If so, it would be great for you, Geoff and Dokos.

Why not ask other traders to add QWORD in their catalog: Roy and Jochen are usually attending Eindhoven.
Ex-traders could do the same. There are cdroms out there (Dilwyn's,..) I have never seen at a QL meeting and so never had the opportunity to buy them.
FranÃois Van Emelen