Ex-traders could do the same. There are cdroms out there (Dilwyn's,..) I have never seen at a QL meeting and so never had the opportunity to buy them.
FranÃois Van Emelen
My CDs are all freely copyable, so you could arrange for anyone to bring you a copy if required, or you can tell me what you want and we'll barter items for them if it's too expensive to get pounds, or just send Euros to Darren Branagh at his new address in County Mayo, Ireland as he has current copies of all the CDs.

In principle, I've no problem with one of the traders with a CD writer bringing copies of my CDs to an overseas QL show and copying them on site for anyone that wants them. They're freely copyable, no royalties or anything like that. With the emulators CD in particular the aim was to spread the QL message as widely as possible.

Even if I don't manage to make it to an overseas meeting, I'm sure I could arrange for the CDs to be there, e.g. with Roy or Jochen if they'd agree to copying them for a few Euros for the visitors. None of my CDs have to have a sleeve (I do supply them with case and sleeves but this is incidental), the only one which should is Gerhard Plavec's QL PD CDR, but the sleeves are on the CD as a graphic image anyway.