At 16:48 26/01/2005 +0000, you wrote:

MAKE_DIR was introduced not in a Toolkit 2 version (IIRC), but first
appeared in the plug in replacement chip for the Trump Card.  I therefore
doubt that there is a Toolkit 2 image anywhere which contains the right
code.

I do have a copy of v2.12 ROM file which can be used with emulators, but
again this cannot understand level 2 directories

--
Rich Mellor

It occurs to me you are looking for oranges in a bag of apples.
DUP +DDOWN (TKII) were for navigating mdv's, I imagine MAK_DIR is needed for HDD's, certainly as a parallel to the DOS command.