Use RESPR instead of ALCHP for now, until I know if it's OK to send
you a TK2. I think QemuLator and QPC2 can load a Toolkit 2 ROM image,
although I can't remember the commands needed from memory.

Why oh why should anybody want to load a TK2 image on QPC2?

Marcel
That was just me being totally stupid and brain dead.

Doh, told you I was having a bad day. Too little time to do anything properly, the "death" of the RomDisq totally threw me today as I had so much to do and wasted several hours on silly little problems that needn't have arisen in the first place.