ÎÎÎ Sun, 30 Jan 2005 16:33:20 -0000,Î(Î) Dilwyn Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ÎÎÏÎÏÎ/wrote:

No, ALCHP is only present in Toolkit 2 extensions. From SuperBASIC, you can use RESPR instead as long as no other jobs are running. Snag is that RESPR memory cannot be released later, only be a reset.

There was talk of Toolkit 2 being released freely now or soon. If this is really rthe case, I'd happily put a copy of v2.12 (the most recent ROM image I have) on my website for download or email one privately if anyone (Roy? Tony?) can truly confirm this is the case.

Use RESPR instead of ALCHP for now, until I know if it's OK to send you a TK2. I think QemuLator and QPC2 can load a Toolkit 2 ROM image, although I can't remember the commands needed from memory.

You can always use ALLOCATION from TTK (which can be later released with DEALLOCATE)

Ffibys