Dent wrote:
> It should work on uQLx. soQL doesn't have a TCP_ device as jet. The
> device driver itself would be quite simple as its not a directory
> device. But without an underlying operating system as on an emulator
> it's difficult to see how to get the connection made while the
> device driver is in supervisor mode and soQLengin (daemon) can't
> run.

Connections on QPC and uQLx are done asynchronously, so it's actually
the *next* call to the I/O interface that will block until the
connection is done (and blocking just means "is it done yet? No? Then
back to SMSQ/E). Whether you poll the host OS or your daemon at that
point shouldn't really matter, I guess.

Marcel