Urgently need help (preferably off list) on this one.

"My Documents" on my computer at work usually points to \\server\users\........
(can't remember rest fo it from memory)

For reasons best known to itself it's decided to put itself onto drive C on
this PC, so of course ALL company documents are suddenly lost without trace.

I'd like to redirect the My Documents folder back to its original server
location but can find no info how to do this. Windows help is meaningless
gibberish going on about Group Policy and such things without actually
explaining how or where to go about it.