ÎÂÎÂΠWed, 9 Feb 2005 21:21:33 -0000,ÎÎ(ÎÂ) Dilwyn Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ÎÂÎÂÎïÎÂÎïÎÂ/wrote:

Phoebus, I've been trying to send you an email to the ql DOT css AT dokos-gr DOT net address.

It keeps getting bounced back with the messages 'email size too big' and 'we don't accept mails with executables attached'.

One of the emails had a 66KB zip file attached (no executable in it), the others had nothing attached and were sent as plain text but still failed to get through.

Am I blacklisted for trying to send the ZIP file (it was a TTF font I wanted to ask you to convert to PFB for me so I could convert to PFF like you did some time ago)? Or can you suggest a way I can get around this to send it to you?

No you shouldn't be blacklisted... Send as uncompressed however if you still cannot send the zip files through.
In any case use the phoebus AT dokos DASH gr DOT net address as it is without a spam blocker on it.

Ffibys