One of the few QL programs that was written in the US and sold in the UK is Concept 3D, a 3D wire frame graphics program, written by Robert Fingerlee. I don't know who sold it, but like other dealers, the rights to the original program might not be back in the hands of the Author. Back before it was released, I had a chance to meet Robert, as he only lived about a mile from where I was living.

This morning I was reading the local paper and I noticed a Letter to the Editor from Robert Fingerlee. It looks like he is still in the local area and probably in the phone book.

If anyone is still interested in Concept 3D, I can contact Robert and see if he is willing to release the program (and possibly the code) for re-distribution and maybe the public domain.

If he does not have any of the original software, someone around the QL community should still have it and the manual.

Let me know if I should contact him.

Tim Swenson