I'm not 100% certain, but I have a vague recollection (it's that memory problem
again) that someone on this list, some time ago, mentioned that he/she/it had
managed to port GCC to QDOS.

Am I wrong ?

If not, where is it and can I get hold of it. I'm thinking of a conversion from
a Unix application to QDOSMSQ (in C not assembler so it won't feature in QL
Today - unless reading about porting a C app to QDOS is entertaining) and I'm
sure it would be easier to use GCC rather than C68.

If not, then C68 it is/will be. The app is written in C rather than C++ so I
don't really need  GCC but what the hell.

This project will take me some time and may not even appear (like many in the
past) but it could prove to be very useful if it does. Anyone fancy a copy of
Oracle running on their QL ?

Cheers,
Norman.

PS. Only joking about Oracle !!!