On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:22:06 -0400, Malcolm Cadman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Darren Branagh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

It reminds me of a famous quote by George Best :-

"90% of my money I spent on booze, birds and gambling - the rest I wasted."

Yes, that was one of his most lucid statements ...

Yet possibly the greatest footballer that I have ever seen play.

But how much better would he be if he used a QL to review his tactics?

Ffibys
  • ... Dilwyn Jones
  • ... Dilwyn Jones
    • ... P Witte
      • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
    • ... Malcolm Cadman
      • ... Dilwyn Jones
        • ... Malcolm Cadman
  • ... Darren Branagh