From: Tony Firshman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 April 2005 17:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Just an idea for a new Product.....

On  Wed, 27 Apr 2005 at 09:58:09, Darren Branagh wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

 <snip>

>Such a varied bunch - I always use the example where Myself, Roy, Tony, and
>Jim Hunkins walked (unknowingly at the time) into a gay bar in Montreal at
>the QL show there a few years ago. You had an age gap spanning 20+ years,
>Roy with his long rock star hair and flowery shirt, Tony in shorts and
>beard, Jim was tanned and in jeans - the poor barman was working overtime
>trying to figure out who the couples were! I also tried to teach the barman
>how to pull Guinness properly... but that's another story.
I remember it well.  This was the -second- gay bar we stumbled into. The
first was obvious - there were men dancing!

The look on the very gay barman's face when Darren showed how to slowly
pour a Guinness was priceless.

>Reminds me, I really must organise another Irish Show, maybe in Galway for
>change.....
Hear hear.

Tony
--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
          tony@<surname>.co.uk  http://firshman.co.uk