On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 04:52:41 -0400, Darren Branagh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

Oh yeah...Blame me for your alcoholic ways when you're in Ireland... 8-)#

It's known the world over that our friend Darren is the root of ALL evil ;-)

I recall my first encounter with ouzo too....I drank an entire bottle at a
greek night in my local pub (don't ask). Took a large fried breakfast the
next day to sort me out, and I made friends with a large packet of
alka-seltzer too.

Darren.

Tsk tsk... foreigners... Ouzo should ALWAYS be consumed with extremely salty food and diluted with 3 parts water for each part ouzo (it is an aperitif after all) ;-) OR with Orange juice... a screwdriver of sorts (but with a blunt edge and crooked stem I guess ;-)
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Tony Firshman
    • ... Malcolm Cadman
      • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
        • ... Malcolm Cadman
  • ... Dilwyn Jones
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
      • ... Dilwyn Jones
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
  • ... Dilwyn Jones
    • ... Derek Stewart
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Derek Stewart