> Hmmm, fried breakfast after Guinness doesn't work. In fact, your stomach is
> usually OK after Guinness UNTIL you eat :-(

> Hmmmmm.... Neither does coffee flavoured sausages... remember that?
>
> 6am I think at a services stop on the way to Bristol with Hilary O'Kelly.
>
> Darren.
Yes! First and only time I heard Hilary o'Kelly swear I think.

Good job it was coffee all over his sausages and not his QL as we were on the
way to a QL show!

How is Hilary these days? I haven't heard from him in ages. Is he still living
in the castle in Laragh?

  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
  • ... Dilwyn Jones
    • ... Derek Stewart
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Derek Stewart