> We will probably settle on buying the 128Mb sticks - they are now the
> smallest we do, which only a handful of 64Mb ones remaining. I think a
> 70-80Mb QXL.WIN file or similar would be enough on these, and this would
> leave ample room for other storage uses for the owner.
>
> To be honest though, the fear I have is how many we'd sell. I would need to
> commit to buying at least 50, but more likely 100, to get decent pricing on
> the sticks. Typical price when available shouldn't exceed 15 pounds. Will we
> sell that many?

This is an area where Quanta should be able to provide significant backing as it
is very worthwhile for the QL and I would think traders would like a bit of the
action too. They should sell very well at shows. The software needs to include a
way to read floppy disks so users who have data on QL floppies can bring it to
the "stick". I would rather see careful execution of the project so the final
product is of high quality and those designing it are rewarded with money than a
quick "stick" that takes a lot of fiddling. I am thinking I need two. I have a
friend in mind who is always complaining about setting up an emulator. I want to
see his face when I plug the "QL on a stick" into his PC.

-- Bill