On Thu, 19 May 2005, Darren Branagh wrote:

> Well, that's a probable 4 - only 96 to go.... :-))

Hi Darren,

Although I will buy 2, if you think the 15 pounds (~$30) price is accurate then
I will pledge to buy 10 if you needed me to. If you can get several other
pledges then your risk will be reduced enough so you might give it a try. It
will be a lot of work to bundle the software with a good interface but I bet
there is enough of a market to consume 100 units over time. There could be a
linux version too. Great Christmas presents to those wayward QLers we all know.
Of course once a buyer has one he could easily make copies for the price of the
stick but a logo on yours would make them special.

-- Bill
    • ... Bill Cable
    • ... gwicks
    • ... Malcolm Cadman
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... David Tubbs
    • ... John Gilpin
    • ... Jeremy Taffel
    • ... Tony Firshman
  • ... Darren Branagh
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Bill Cable
      • ... John Gilpin
    • ... Malcolm Cadman
    • ... Derek Stewart
      • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος (Phoebus R. Dokos)
  • ... Darren Branagh
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Tony Firshman
      • ... David Tubbs