Hi Geoff,

send me a copy and I will review on all my SMSQ/E, QDOS machines.

I think the only one I have not got is a MAC, but I can not afford MACs
they always looking technically good, but too expensive for software.

I had a friend years ago in the North East who re-wrote Quill in
Superbasic, which was as good as the original. But alas as with most
things, the program was lost and the author is not interested.

Maybe it is better to start from scratch and write a MS Word compatiable
word processor. Since the Source to Open Offic is available, then with
athe removal of the Linux specific information, the word processor may
work OK.

Derek