----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Grunditz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 12:25 AM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] screenshoots

Thanks. If you are a QL-Today reader, you will find some help on the Insider
Disk that came with the last issue. Go to the folder gd2conv for a basic
program to convert mode 32 screens to bmp. In the text are suggested, but
untested, changes you can make to the program to convert mode 33 screens to
bmp.

Just a word of warning. There is an error in line 270. Amend this to:

270 GET #3, temp% : ql_bpl=temp%

Best wishes,
Geoff