I have the impression Tesco.net's spamfilter is not properly working ...
My mails to other tesco.net users bounced back,
correctly written, but tesco.net reported wrong errors.

I tried sending from different SMTPs which were not blacklisted
(at least not in public databases).

If you were using an account from 1&1, for example, you may
find that many mails bounced as the IP of the main SMTP of 1&1
and many "neighbourhood" IPs were blacklisted in various
public lists, including Spamcop (for several days until yesterday).

Jochen

Ralf Reköndt wrote:
> Tony,
>
> I also get a lot (if not all) mails to the mentioned address back. But there
> is another one, Dilwyn may tell us. Sending via his site seems to be safe.
>
> Cheers...Ralf R.

Jochen Merz Software - Kaiser-Wilhelm-Str. 302 - D-47169 Duisburg
    Tel. +49-(0)203-502011      Fax +49-(0)203-502012
    Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Homepage: http://SMSQ.J-M-S.COM