----- Original Message -----
From: "Malcolm Cadman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Nightmare scenario

> Supercharge was the early version of Turbo, I believe.
>
> The user probably needs to ensure that a version of the relevant Toolkit
> is also installed and present which may be the one supplied at the time
> the program was "charged" or compiled.

A kind suggestion, but unfortunately it does not help. Supercharge had its
own extensions rather like the Turbo Toolkit, but when you attempt to load
these you get an error message "not found". Strange but if you then type
CONTINUE, the program appears to work, but you cannot load, save or print.

The person concerned is a black box user who has made the effort to upgrade
to QPC2 so you make the extra effort to try to help him,

Best Wishes,

Geoff