Rich Mellor a écrit :

> Now someone should be able to put me right here, but ideally you need an
> external 3.5" double density floppy disk drive (720K) - the Trump Card
> cannot address a 1.44Mb floppy disk, but I think you could use a standard
> 1.44Mb floppy disk drive so long as you use the double density diskettes
> (for compatability).
>
> The cable is not special - a standard PC floppy disk drive cable will do.

Perfect !

> I might have a working floppy disk drive for sale - the problems tend to
> only arise if you want a dual disk drive system as most disk drives no
> longer have settings to specify whether they are DS0 or DS1 (flp1_ and
> flp2_ in QL terms) and so a special cable is needed.

I may have some of such drives, 720k or 1.44 k, so thank you for your
proposal ! One drive will be enough.

Well, just have to get a trump card somewhere !

One question more, I was unable, at this moment, to see if there is
demos for the QL, showing it's graphical/sound possibility.

Last but not least, I'm looking for QL emulators, I found qlux, wich
unfortunately doesn't want to compile under macOsX. I may spent some
time to try to fix it...

Again, thanks all of you.

Jerome