[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Would be useful to go "both ways" - like for example convert a QL
> Quill_doc in to a M$ Word_doc, and then vice-versa.

Possibly!

I think if converted to HTML it can bbe imported into Word anyway, then saved
as a Word doc. As I use Open Office, I don't know for sure. I'll look into it,
but the format of a Word Doc file is the property of Microsoft and is not
published anywhere. Not only that, it changed dramatically between releases of
Word - just to keep the guys at OOo on their toes :o)

> I agree with you about PDF, it is a good universal format.  Although the
> file size can get quite large.
>
> Good luck with the coding .....

Thanks.

Cheers,
Norman.

PS. It's been too quiet here recently, I thought I would stir things up a bit
:o)