I wonder whether it is using up too much free memory - what version of
Abacus are you using and on what system??

You should really use the Pointer Environment commands which specify the
amount of memory to be set aside for Psion programs (sure someone will
remind us all here) or at least set aside some memory by setting up a RAM
disk before executing the programs.

Rich
www.rwapsoftware.co.uk
www.internetbusinessangels.com

On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 16:26:00 +0100, Peter Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It just says ERROR press space to continue.
>
> Above the 'error' it has 32 but what that means is not clear.
>
> If you press space nothing happens so off to jobs to clear it.
>

> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Tony
> Firshman) wrote:
>
>> *From:* Tony Firshman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> *To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> *Date:* Sun, 04 Jun 2006 11:33:34 +0100
>>
>> Peter Fox wrote:
>> > Hi there,
>> >
>> > I have three Psion Programs set up as   ALT a for Abacus,
>> >                                         ALT b for Archive, and
>> >                                         ALT c for Quill.
>> >
>> > I have found that if I start with loading Abacus, it loads with an
>> > error. On the other hand, if I start with either of the to her two
>> > and then load Abacus, it loads properly.
>> >
>> > After the failed load, removing the job through QPAC2 and jobs
>> > shews that not only has Abacus loaded but there are two to her
>> > files there called 'ANON' which are removed by removing Abacus.
>> >
>> > I am using ERT HOT_LOAD for all three calls.
>> >
>> > Can anyone shed any light on this, please?
>> It would help if you said what the error is!
>>
>> Tony
>>
>> --
>> QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
>>         [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://firshman.co.uk
>> Voice: +44(0)1442-828254 Fax: +44(0)1442-828255 Skype: tonyfirshman
>>      TF Services, 29 Longfield Road, TRING, Herts, HP23 4DG

Rich Mellor
RWAP Services
26 Oak Road, Shelfield, Walsall, West Midlands, United Kingdom
WS4 1RQ
TEL: 01922 691607
URL:http://www.rwapservices.co.uk
URL:http://www.internetbusinessangels.com