Quite right and apologies.

I am running this on QPC2, my Aurora machine does not give this problem.
Incidentally, I have found that Abacus does work with 9Mb of memory but
that is because I am only using 16MB total.

The only program I use extensively is Archive because I have a program
that prints envelopes (A4, A5 and DL) on an Epson 740. I found that it
would have been useful to count days which abacus does which is how I
found the problem.

Many thanks

Peter