Okay, this is imprecise -- it is something like:

SBYTES flp1_pascal 0,65536

Where "pascal" (in this example) is the name of the file you want to save

"65536" presumes you are buring a 64K EPROM.

"49152" will presume you only want 48K of code ... etc.

There is probably a delimiter between the file name & numbers ...
probably, an underscore.

Does that look familiar?