Morning Neil,

regarding the learning of 68000 there has been a quite long running series in
the QL Toady (the affectionate name for QL Today) magazine written by some
bloke who thinks he can program assembler. Now obviously you don't want to
start ordering up hundreds of back issues (or do you ?) so the author has
converted the articles into HTML and/or pdf.

I'm not sure if Dilwyn has them on his 'QL Documentation' page (see his
previous email) but if not, give me a shout and I'll email them to you.

I'm assuming here that you use a PC for internet access so will have a browser
(Firefox perhaps) and/or Adobe Acrobat Reader ?

There's also a nice HTML/pdf format version of the Motorola Programmers Details
fro the 68000 series of processors - this is not the official Motorola manula,
but is based on one to the 68000 documents available in text foprmat from
Dilwyn's web site.

Cheers,
Norman.