At 19:33 14/09/2006 +0100, you wrote:
>I now have a little exercise for the committee. Look up the membership for
>the last ten years, plot this on a graph and then extrapolate it to
>determine membership at the end of the 3 year term of the current officers.
>You are in for a nasty shock!,

I had very similar thoughts.

Two tears ago I was wondering what the QL world consisted of and suggested
a survey.

Was later informed that 100 out of 300 had responded.

On seeing current figure I make a similar supposition regarding extrapolation

But I didn't see a problem, more a bonus.

By the time membership is down to committee size there will be a nice fat
pot to share out.

PS I wont throw the age into the pot, suffice to say that cynicism of this
order needs to be well matured.