Is that the Psion chess below? I highly recommend it to anyone. Psion, despite
being "only" 67K and old, played one of the most amazing games I've ever seen,
any chess package, even a master, maybe grandmaster.  This includes Francois
Lanciault's Blackknight (I wrote reviews for QL magazines). (In fact, I need to
find my notes; while Psion was playing White, it may have been Blackknight
playing Black indirectly).

Come to think of it, an annotated version of the Psion game could even make a
QLT article. Even an interesting one :-) .

Doug L. 37830 USA