Hi everybody,

just wanted to say that I'll be at the Eindhoven QL meeting tomorrow,
Saturday - same venue as always (St. Joris College, Eindhoven, NL).
Will bring the usual range, but if you want anything special please
let me know today.

QL Today will hopefully be ready for Byfleet. I had a bad cold last
week, and headache/migrane often 4 or 5 days in a week (including
today), therefore I am behind the planned schedule.
Will try to do my best, as always.

Now the bad news: I was planning to come to Byfleet together with
Bernd Reinhardt. Bernd told me yesterday that he can't make it...
he's got the workers in his house (new pipes, new bathrooms for
him and the flats he rents out) and the schedule here is way
behind schedule, he said. Missing parts are supposed to arrive
any time in the next two, three weeks - so he has to be present
and definitely can't be away for that long weekend.
I may have mentioned it before, with my current health situation,
travelling long distances on my own is impossible.

I am very, very sorry having to say that ... and we both hope to
be able to make it to Hove and/or Byfleet next year.
Sorry Ken, sorry John (can't bring the items as discussed ... if you
think it makes sense to ship them, I'll find out about postage),
sorry to everybody coming to the show and expecting me to be there.
Fortunately, you can get all of the JMS products from Roy.

All the best, see you either at Eindhoven tomorrow or hopefully
next year,

Jochen

--
Jochen Merz Software - Kaiser-Wilhelm-Str. 302 - D-47169 Duisburg
    Tel. +49-(0)203-502011      Fax +49-(0)203-502012