John Southern wrote:
> On Thursday 11 January 2007 01:29, Rick Chagouri-Brindle wrote:
>
>> I've tried googling but all the options seem woefully out of date, so I
>> was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a QL emulator
>> for Linux?
>>

> The QL emulator for Linux is called UQLX and can be found at
> http://linux-q40.sourceforge.net/uqlx/
>
> Another one for Linux is called QLAY and can be found at
> http://web.inter.nl.net/hcc/A.Jaw.Venema/
>
> Also take a look at
> http://www.zen35309.zen.co.uk/qdos/index.html
> and
> http://members.tripod.com/phpr/e-qhpuqlx.html
>
> Regards
> John

Thanks, John.  They're the ones I tried unsuccessfully.  QLAY seems to
be years out of date and won't install on my Kubuntu workstation, and
with UQLX the install fails with a variable decarlation error . . .

It's a pity, you can get most other emulators under Linux but the QL is
very under represented!